play

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Miscellaneous bliss

The past few weeks have been really stressful. Trying to complete projects within the deadline was one of my first problems, then the leasing office management of my apartment changed from shiny happy jolly ladies (when we signed the lease) to argumentative money sucking f*****, well anyway I have huge issue with them. I was even advised to seek legal help and I did.
Exactly around this time, a few friends planed a road trip and I couldn’t go along.
I was staying alone, so that made things worse.

Couldn't figure out how to get the project working properly (back at work) and that was scary, this made me unmotivated and tired.

But yesterday, a colleague and I hung around in the evening chatting.
It rained then, and this was much larger in intensity than the previous, it was amazing to the point that I am considering carrying my camera with me all the time(rain creates nice photo opportunities).

We cycled through campus when the rain reduced to a drizzle… it was funny to see the sprinklers hissing water on the lawns, which looked pretty inundated. Reached home and the storm kicked in again.

Perched up on a 3rd floor balcony, chatting, the sound of the rain, regular flashes of lightning and the occasional tire screech of a drunken ASU undergrad driving to another pub… all of this made me feel happy.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Daysleeper said...

please.. i dont go " aahh the rain " or anything like that!
it was nice, thats all.

10:06 AM  
Blogger scritic said...

welcome to the real world, Adi!

hope your house troubles are getting worked out.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u are such a foool! ofcourse u dont go "aaah the rain!!" cant imagine u like tht!!:p
i go "aaaah the rain!!"..actually its raining outside just this moment!! yay!!
-puji

10:14 AM  
Blogger The Daysleeper said...

Harsh! its horrible! come soon i need to crib about my life... :)

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 PM  
Blogger shreya said...

So this what you were doing instead of helping me move........terrible, I say!!!!!

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home