play

Monday, February 05, 2007

got to love compaq!

I love me laptop.

Earlier, as i rolled my chair back from my desk, took a step to walk to another cubicle, i dint notice that the laptop charger wire was entangled to my foot.

When i felt my self tripping over the cable i cringed... i knew that behind me my laptop was somewhere between the desk and the floor. Then I heard a Crash! I turned around to see it laying on the floor upside down, the cd tray had sprung open.

I picked it up, (it was not even off) hit a key and the display came up from sleep mode. Wheww..

Weird thing - i think its working faster.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh godddd adi!! yeah...you better love your laptop!foooool...!
actually, my cellphone keypad also works better when it crashes on the floor :)dont think i want to take a risk with my poor old tablet...! you are very lucky, young man!chumma checked yr blog today...nice to see it out of hibernation...write more often
-puji

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home